STAFF RELATIONS COMMITTEE
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ – Matthew 25:23
The purpose of the staff relations committee is to ensure that all staff of EBC: The Meeting Place function in a safe and healthy work environment that maintains an optimal high standard of excellence. Additionally, the committee ensures that, when dealing with situations of disagreements and or conflict, all parties involved are treated fairly and respectfully.
Those who serve on the staff relations committee:
- Prepare and review Job Descriptions for new employees as needed
- Annually review the Job Descriptions for employees of the church (except for the pastors who are reviewed by the Deacon’s Board)
- Receive and process grievances and complaints from employees.
- Make recommendations to the Finance Committee for appropriate adjustments in employee salary and or benefit packages.
Chair Deacon Joel Marsman
Meeting Times & Locations
Day: As Needed
- Available to meet as required
- Ability to manage conflict without biases