ALTAR CARE MINISTRY
But all things are from God, who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation. – Corinthians 5:18
EBC: The Meeting Place the Altar Care ministry is as a source of encouragement and prayer for those who come to the altar. The ministry is a bridge of agreement between the individual’s specific need and God, who meets that need.
The ultimate goal of altar ministry is to ensure that people have an opportunity to meet with God as He seeks to meet with them. By following the directive of the Minister, altar care workers respond by being a partner with those who either respond to a call or desire to travail and seek after God.
Those who volunteer as altar workers take ministry seriously. They function with a heightened sensitivity to both the leading of the Holy Spirit and also the leading of the preaching minister. Altar worker volunteers must fill out a ministry application. Ministry applications are obtained by contacting the altar ministry team leader or the administrative office. They are processed and approved by the senior pastor.
Ministry Contacts email@example.com
Administrator April Lucas
Protocol Alvin Lucas
- Scheduled training sessions
Meeting Times & Locations
Time: Thirty (30) minutes before service/event begins
Location: EBC Parlor
- Minimum of six (6) months attending EBC: The Meeting Place
- Must be a faithful member of EBC: The Meeting Place
- Must be a born again believer who attends services regularly
- Must be a student of the word of God so they can use it appropriately as needed
- Must be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and to the need of others
- Must be comfortable leading someone to Christ or praying with others