Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands: Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing – Psalm 100:1-2
EBC: The Meeting Place believes in the power of God that overflows as men minister in song. Therefore, our men’s choir ministers on the last Sunday of each month and also at other special events throughout HRM. The purpose of the men’s choir is to serve God through the gift of singing and to encourage men to do more for Christ.
Those who make up the men’s choir are dedicated to the vision of Emmanuel and believe that every member is a minister. They are committed to supporting each other both as a choir and as a brotherhood. Furthermore, they are committed to brining glory to God by through song.
Chair Marty David
Co-Chair Thomas Desmond
- Minister during the 11:00AM service on the last Sunday of every month
Meeting Times & Locations
Day: Mondays (3 per month)
Time: 7:00 – 8:30PM
Location: EBC Sanctuary
- Must be a male who is at least 15 years old
- Must be a regular adherent or member of EBC: The Meeting Place
- Able to commit to rehearsals and meetings
- Willingness to use their gift of song to serve God